360 Year Anniversary

360 Year Anniversary

360 Years Later

Our church is still doing God’s work in North Kingstown

Originally, a small band of professing Christians that was scattered over a territory of several miles and had been under the instructions of Elder Roger Williams of Cocumssoc, now known as Wickford, North Kingstown, met in conference at the house of John Smith (Smith’s Castle) and voted themselves a church of Christ. We have been faithful to our call to serve the Lord ever since.

[btimeline id=”5272″]


Through The Years

One Dozen or more daughter churches grew out of our congregation

Among these were the following: Norwich (1800), Usquepaug (1819), Wickford (1822), Quidnessett (1839), and Slocum (1877). Later many more.